Find a Dentist
If you are looking for a dentist that is knowledgeable about the safe removal and handling of mercury fillings, these sites may be able to help you find a local dentist.
- Holistic Dental Association
- International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology
- Campaign For Mercury Free Dentistry -
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine – their web site says that their certified dentists have “fulfilled the stringent requirements, set forth by the Academy, in the practice of dentistry, regarding the safe handling of Mercury restorations. This includes and is not limited to: proper patient protection for optimal safety from unnecessary exposure; proper operatory/surgery environment for limiting occupational exposure to Mercury to the personnel, during and after the procedure; and then subsequent restoration of ones dentition with materials that have been shown to be the most biologically compatible.”
- Ora Wellness has much good information and some additional links to databases of health professionals.
- Dr. Bill Glaros, Spring, TX, biological dentist, specializes in alternative and holistic dentistry. His practice is mercury free, mercury safe.
PPNF Disclaimer: PPNF does not make value judgments about these practitioners’ training or credentials, and while each has submitted a signed application attesting to his/her training, PPNF does not verify their training or legal authorization to practice. In listing these practitioners, PPNF does not endorse, warrant, or in any way guarantee the quality, effectiveness or safety of their work.
The Alliance for Natural Health USA teamed up with the Integrative Medicine Consortium and other associations to provide you access to thousands of integrative providers. The database may be searched with your zip code.
Disclaimer: We have no personal experience with any of these associations, web sites, or health professionals, and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information or the quality of service provided by any of the listed professionals.